- DO DO Ca. Rioja
- VARIETIES Tempranillo
- SERVICE Tª Between 12 and 16 ºC
- GUIDE PEÑÍN 2018. 91 POINTS - 2014
- WINE AND WOMAN 2017. GOLD MEDAL - 2014
- NEW WINE AWARDS 2015. GOLD MEDAL - 2011
- CATAVINUM WORLD WINE AND SPIRITS COMPETITION 2015. GOLD MEDAL - 2011
Colour cherry red, very vibrant, very attractive. It leaves us expectant about what we are going to feel when we smell and have the wine in our mouth.
Nose deliciously fruity. And the thing is, the fruit is the first thing that we are going to capture in this wine: cherry, plum, blackberry, blueberry, a slight note of strawberry, ... If we go deeper we will find a floral side, a bit of licorice. The spices given by the wood during its aging appear later: cloves, pepper, nutmeg, a touch of vanilla, another of cocoa, ... The aging is treated with subtlety, with elegance, so that it is one more component of this wine, without highlighting.
And to finish your mouth, delicious, perfumed, soft, very long. The wine finally leaves us with a memory of fruits and spices and with the desire to taste it again.