Pekado Mortal Albariño is a white wine aged for 6 months on its lees, pure Albariño 100% that gives rise to fresh, smooth and elegant white wines.
- An ideal wine to pair with all kinds of food from the sea.
- Vineyards located in the heart of Val do Salnés, in the Cambados area, with vines over 100 years old.
- Pekado Mortal Albariño has a high alcohol content and notable acidity.
- It has a great fruity aromatic potential, with floral nuances. Denomination of Origin: DO Rías Baixas.
- White aged on its lees for 6 months. Variety: 100% Albariño, Alcoholic Grade: 12.5% Vol, Free SO2: 31 mg / L
- Tasting Notes: Straw yellow with greenish reflections. Clean, bright and with abundant tears.
- Complex and persistent aromas. In it, the primary aromas of the variety are mixed, with light touches of ripe apple and stone fruits, such as peach.
- Smooth in the attack, persistent, with intense volume, unctuous and fatty, as a result of its aging on the fine lees.
- Well integrated acidity, which will allow a good evolution in the bottle.
- Cork Type: Microgranulated Cork, Bottle Type: Burgundy Cinnamon, Bottle Capacity: 75cl.
- The harvest has been made manually, in boxes of 10 kg, always looking for optimal maturity, the grapes being harvested in mid-September.